Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Has anyone ever noticed how you can apply songs to everyday things. Hell you can apply songs to every minute of your life. I used to think my life was like a Country song. Today I'm back. Yes I've been away for awhile so there has really hasn't been anything new in awhile.Today's song is "I get knocked down but I get up again." by a band called Chumbawamba. I've been working hard on various projects. From a children's story set in my old home town of Montreal. To a murder, thriller, weird story that has ties to Jack the Ripper, the Titanic, a legendary creature, to an ex-hockey player trying to find the truth behind his families death. Trust me it will all tie together. I'm also looking into a true life account of my time behind bars, and a fiction story dealing with the paranormal/supernatural inside prison. Also on my agenda is another story based in Montreal about a hunter who works for secret agency that deals again with paranormal, supernatural, creatures. A piece of it was my last post on my blog. So in closing, I got knocked down like many of you, but I also am getting up.

2 comments:

  1. That's how we do it. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Being seeing you around more often.

      Delete