Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Well  it seemed someone close to me has had a possible change of heart and said something which I'll take as positive about my Blog, my story, my admittance to my time behind bars. If this person only knew how much that meant. I thank this person on this public forum. No names will be mentioned and never will be because I've caused to much pain already. This person knows who they are and hopefully will visit this blog. Again thank you to the one who gave me hope again with a few kind words. My struggle continues today as it has for many years. I seek no pity or sympathy. I only ask that you the reader understands me and what I went through and still going through today. There's an old hockey saying "Time to lace up." yes my life is about to lace up again. Please come along for the ride. We may both learn so much.

4 comments:

  1. The positive attitude will carry you far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully to my sanity coming back A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the most important thing I have learned over the years is not to over think things. Life is what we decide it will be, we have more control than we realize and once you know that you can begin to control what comes into your life. Focus your thoughts on the things you want and only the things you want and the Universe will bring it to you.
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input. Great words indeed.

    ReplyDelete