Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I created my own personal blog and it didn't hurt or require medication. I've been out of touch for quite a few years and technology has changed somewhat. Before my "exile" there was no Facebook nor Blogs. No Myspace's or YouTube or MineTube for that matter. During my time away from humanity I discovered or re-discovered my love for writing. My want to express myself through stories I've discovered within. For now while my brain churns i'll hopefully gather a following right here on my Blog. Wow I have a blog now. Does that make me hip? Or is hip even used today. Please allow me to enter your lives with my Random Thoughts of who knows what. A last thought before I retire tonight. Think if right now at this moment have you really found what your looking for?

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the computer age and the land of Blogs. Cant wait to see more of your random thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow my first comment, I'll cherish it forever...thanks

      Delete
  2. I think your blog is a fabulous place to start. The first step to your first piece, which I'm certain will be amazing.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, coming from you that means alot.

      Delete
  3. I am now one of your followers Phil...YAY! Whenever you post something it will show up on my blogroll so I can keep up with your daily happenings.
    I love your final thought for the day, I think about that question each day! Love you!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things have changed so much for the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe they have and hoping they will for a very productive and profitable 2012. Thanks JR

    ReplyDelete