Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just woke up after another amazing dream, but for me amazing might not be amazing for you. No it didn't or doesn't have to involve any type of sexual behavior (although those aren't bad either), no this one involved "The old days, growing up in Canada." Of my conquests on ice, of my children still at the age of growing up, of needing a daddy. Although our children constantly grow up don't they. Always needing a Daddy or Mommy in one way or another. Well I must consume some wake up elixir and get to what I was placed here for. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

  1. A Canadian childhood can be a wonderful thing to dream of.
    Children always need their parents no matter what their age...trust me, I miss mine everyday.

    Good post, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot, coming from you Michelle that means alot. More to come.

    ReplyDelete