Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is it normal to fear a relationship even with yourself. To like yourself again. To forgive yourself. You know when I was released from prison a few months back someone close to me told me to forgive myself first to get on with my life. Why is it I can't. Again I know my disease, my problem is within. I'm hoping opening up on this Blog will help me like myself. In the mean time I will write with a fury if not for you my reader than for my selfish needs. Again please comment on any and all of my posts. You are the fuel that will feed my fire.

4 comments:

  1. Keep on posting. You are good at it. P. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your encouraging words. You have peeked my interest in your identity, but I respect that. Again thank you and I look forward to more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phil! I think being honest (especially when it will explain the tone of your blog), is important. This is YOUR blog and no one else and if someone doesn't like what you have posted they can un-follow you. I think sharing your truth is courageous and shows a level of honesty that is to be envied. 3 big cheers from me!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, That all I want to do. If I'm selfish and want to feel good about myself so be it. If I can touch or reach someone, even better. Keep coming back and see what next I have in store for the masses.

    ReplyDelete