Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For those of you who don't know I guess now's as good a time as any to tell you I was just recently released from a Maximum Security Prison in the state of Texas. I spent 10 years of my life for a crime I did commit. I'm in the minority as far as inmates are concerned. I admit my guilt. In doing so I also acknowledge the pain I put my love ones through. Meaning no Daddy, no brother, In order to get my life back on track I must forgive myself and in there lies my biggest problem. I have yet to accomplish that. I'm my own worse enemy, and I know it. This blog has been set up for a few reasons, mostly greedy reasons. One is promote (or pimp) myself and my writings and two is therapeutic for my own self. For me to succeed I must empty my soul and heart, my emotions and thoughts, my loves and hates. I hope you follow my rantings and I please ask you to comment on any of it (including my spelling and grammar mistakes) Along the way i'm also getting to know myself and what's scary is there are things I don't like, but can improve. Thank you for entering my life as I entry yours.

2 comments:

  1. Hey good morning Phil!
    I think most people feel guilty for things they think they could have done better, I know I do and I wish I could erase the mistakes I feel I have made.
    It's a journey we all make, trying to answer questions that really have no answer. I think it's called "that's life"!
    I know I am very proud of you, I love you and know you are going to do great things with the rest of your life.
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis. I'm trying. It's a work in process. Welcome to my world.

    ReplyDelete