Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

For Pam

Tonight I think of lost opportunities, of lost loves, of lost chances and hopes. Yes but does that matter? I mean the past or does the present mean the most. I have new friends (and you know who you are) who seem to care or like me more than those who are supposed to. Oh but there in lies the lies. Do they have too or should I even expect that. Naw forget about it. I thank all you comments on my blog as well as facebook. Without you I would be a silent entity (I still am I guess) But to make someone laugh is my goal tonight so I'll try to be humorous. No not the frigging bone but funny. Lets see, my life has fallen apart, I lost my wife and family. But to laugh is the ultimate conquest in my quest. Wow that was a mouthful. My dad used to say "lead, follow. or ge the hell out of my way" So I'll close with that. Not really funny but a thought that means so much if taken the right way. Thanks for giving me a couple of minutes in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment